As our main business is OEM production for many customers worldwide, the appearance of our infrared panels may differ. All panels that bear our name have INFRAPOWER’s high efficient heating element inside and customers can be assured of the outstanding quality and heating power. Highest infrared panel quality by INFRAPOWER!
Developed in Austria
Our heating element (carbon fiber with nickel and nano silver conductor) was developed by Austrian technicians and laboratories (in cooperation with Japanese and German suppliers). INFRAPOWER uses this sign as an indicator of latest state of the art developments. It shows to final customers who trust European technology, the outstanding performance of our heating element.
INFRAPOWER’s ‘Geprüfte Sicherheit’ (‘Tested Safety’) or ‘GS’ mark issued by TUV Rheinland Germany indicates that the equipment meets German and European safety requirements.
In the GS test TUV check whether the product meets the requirements of the Product Safety Act and other legislation in ensuring the protection of the health and safety of persons. This includes the requirements of the European directives which are implemented with the Product Safety Act and its regulations (e.g. Low Voltage Directive and Machinery Directive).
The GS mark means that a laboratory authorized by German state, has tested the product and production monitoring was carried out.
The CE mark declares that INFRAPOWER’s products meet the requirements of the applicable EC directives. All our infrared panels comply with the ‘Low Voltage Directive’ and the ‘EMC Directive’.
This certification shows that INFRAPOWER infrared panels are compliant to US and Canadian defined regulations which products, especially electronics equipment must fulfill before they can be approved for sale.
This certification issued by TUV shows that INFRAPOWER is able to produce infrared panels for various requirements (for instance panels rated for 240V according to BRITISH STANDARD regulations).
At this technology centre located in Austria (Europe), INFRAPOWER regularly tests the heating element. Further developing and improving it’s efficiency. Together with the technicians of Seibersdorf laboratories, INFRAPOWER is constantly trying to find new ways to increase the infrared output of the panels in order to meet customers’ expectations.
In an industry where quality and reliability is crucial to the product’s success, INFRAPOWER constantly seeks to apply the highest level of standards. We are confidant in the quality of the finished product.
INFRAPOWER strives to exceed current standards. Customer expectations and industry specifications are met to assure customer satisfaction and product dependability. INFRAPOWER’s stringent quality control guarantees consistent parameters.
Lean Manufacturing (LM) is an important part of INFRAPOWER. By following principles of LM, INFRAPOWER is able to operate at a faster, more efficient capacity which results in cost savings for customers and continued high levels of quality. Following principles are applied:
- Continuous Improvement Program
- Quality at the source initiative
- 5S system
- Provide yield/quality reports
- Plant layout material flow
- Eliminate non-value added waste
- Visual workplace
In order to sustain quality, INFRAPOWER utilizes multiple process controls. These controls assure that a quality product is being produced at all stages of the production cycle.
- In-process data collection system
- Weekly quality review meetings with use of SPC carts and defect data
- Receiving inspection – verify incoming product meets customer and/or manufacturer specifications
- ESD controls, internal and external audits
- Final electrical test (HIPOT/etc.) to verify components and/or assembly function as designed
- Internal and external corrective and preventative action system
- Non-conforming material review (MRB)
Pre-production Quality and Process Controls
- New Product Introduction (NPI)/Design for Manufacturability (DFM) review process
- PCB penalization optimization for process quality results
- Custom tooling for selective wave
- Quality assurance strategy by standard and automated inspection and test
- Manufacturing readiness review